Vaisto Solutions aims to continue being a forerunner in our business. The fusion of our highly competent team, smart machines, and intelligent methods heighten the development of superior products and experiences for our clients. The most we value our employees – make no mistake, our goal is to be one of the best in the realm of Deep Tech. For more information, check vaisto.io
If you’re a skilled developer that’s looking for something exciting and something more, this one is for you. We’re a smartly growing, tech-oriented partner for our customers and our focus is to be and stay great at what we do.
Your main responsibilities:
You’ll be working with projects right from the start. You take part in planning the business cases, and then the actual project work along with the team. The skillset we’re interested in include at least the following:
- Deep hands-on expertise in embedded software development, preferably with the moving machinery domain
- Some technologies that we work with: C++. Qt and QML. Linux environment is familiar to you
- We value a deep overall understanding of tech, but you’re also capable of sharing technical knowledge to others
- General interest in business aspect. This role works for you well if you want to expand your skillset
- Prior experience in independent projects and a capability to lead projects successfully.
We don’t have strict restrictions on your background, but these personal qualifications help you in succeeding:
- Ability to work independently and flexibly in varying environments
- A smart, calm and analytic approach to often complex problems
- Open-minded and problem-solving attitude
As a new colleague in Vaisto, we value eagerness to learn new things. Time flies quickly, and we want to be one step ahead in the revolution of software. As a company, we are friendly, relaxed, and non-bureaucratic people who love to get things done. We have our people covered with good benefits, but we do not have goldfishes or padel courts at the office. We pay you well enough to enjoy those in your spare time – which we also value very, very much.
How to apply?
Please submit your application via our recruitment portal careers.vaisto.io. For further information about the job or the company, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Partner Kristian Paloheimo, firstname.lastname@example.org, or +358405738900.